Finding the right place for your child’s birthday party can be tough. Have you ever found yourself asking, “What kids birthday party places near me are the best?” You aren’t the only one. Between a lack of viable options and lack of choices that appeal to all ages, few places fit the bill. However, Greensboro area parents are in luck. Rockin’ Jump Greensboro offers the ultimate trampoline park for kids of all ages. And it’s the perfect place to host a party or event where the whole family can get in on the fun.
Look no further for kids birthday party places near me
Let your kids have a rockin’ party for their next birthday. Have you ever thought to yourself, “Where are kids birthday party places near me in Greensboro?” If so, then look no further. Rockin’ Jump Greensboro is the best place for kids’ birthday parties in the Greensboro area.
Parties are available every day of the week. Each and every one includes all the amenities to ensure a memorable time. Even better, Rockin’ Jump offers a variety of packages to make sure you have the party you want. Take a look at the offerings below:
- Silver Party—$189/$229 (weekends)—Includes 10 jumpers, 2 pizzas and 2 two-liter sodas
- Gold Party—$259/$299 (weekends)—Includes 15 jumpers, 3 pizzas and 3 two-liter sodas
- Platinum Party—$329/$369 (weekends)—Includes 20 jumpers, 4 pizzas and 4 two-liter sodas
- Add jumpers to each package for $18 per jumper
All party packages offer 2+ hours of fun, including:
- 90 minutes of jump time
- Reserved party area
- Rockin’ socks for every kid to use and keep
- All supplies—including plates, napkins, cups and utensils
- Setup and cleanup by our staff
- Dedicated party host to keep things moving
- Rockin’ Jump printable and electronic invitations
- A party “Shout Out” announced during your jump time
- A Rockin’ t-shirt for the Birthday Boy or Girl!
Just check out our Facebook reviews:
“Had a blast. My daughter had her birthday party on Sat and these guys went above and beyond to make everything perfect. Couldn’t have had a better party. The kids all had a great time.” –Rodney Amick